Sneakers Are Back! With Hi-Tops Included
After a lot of issues with the last factory making our sneakers, we have finally been able to get back to business with new a supplier for our sneaker collection, making improvements and even adding a new Hi-Top model to the mix.
One issue we faced on the last maker was a very low instep, which we have corrected. They were also quite heavy whereas our new ones are lighter in weight. Yet equally durable. Naturally, we focused on comfort and left the removable insole in there too. We also use the same lining as our J.FitzPatrick brand, bringing the utmost quality.
We have added more colorways and for this presale, we are extending the size range. But we are now limited to whole sizes only. So please do make sure you read the size guide before purchasing.
Pre Sale Offering:
Buy 1, Get 20% Off…or
Buy 2, Get 3rd Free!
We are running a PreSale before putting in our first order and in doing so, giving you all the ability to lock in your pairs and also have exclusive access to sizing that might not be available later on. So please read below, all that is on offer and the details to everything:
1. Sizes US6 – US15 available for PreOrder. We will not guarantee to make these sizes for RTW stock though so do take advantage.
2. PreSale runs until March 7th. Production time is around 2 months so shoes will be with us early to mid-May.
3. We are offering two types of PreSale. If you only want one pair, you get 20% off. If you want two or more, well if you buy 2, you get the 3rd FREE. Simply add 3 to your cart and the lowest priced model will zero its price out. And this discount rolls over, so if you add 6 pairs, then 2 will zero out.
4. All shoes come with two laces, one dress style i.e. flat, waxed cotton, and also a sneaker style lace.
5. In case of an exchange of size needed on the bundle offer, you will be responsible to ship the pairs back at your own cost, as well as paying for the actual cost of shipping out the new pairs to you.
We hope that you enjoy this new offering and as always please do not hesitate to email us with any questions at [email protected]
-Justin of J.FitzPatrick Footwear
Looks nice! Where are they made, also in Italy as earlier versions? Couldn’t find info on that.
Hey Jonas, they are made in Spain actually. Too many complications with Italy. Suede still Italian though. Same as before.